Next up in our Chicken Thigh series is a simple Oven-Baked bone-in Chicken Thigh, with a Parmesan Crust. Dipped in a butter-wash instead of an egg-wash, and coated with an herbaceous parmesan spice rub. Serve with coleslaw and roasted potatoes, for an easy weeknight meal.
- 2-4 Bone-in chicken thighs
- ¼ cup butter melted
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Melt the butter and set aside (should be warm)
- Salt & pepper the thighs on both sides
- In a bowl, mix the parmesan cheese, parsley, thyme, paprika, and garlic powder.
- Dip each chicken thigh in the melted butter and then dip in the Parmesan mixture to coat the thighs.
- Place the chicken thighs skin side up in the 9” x 13” baking dish.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes and check internal temperature.
- They are ready when the temperature reaches 165F in the thickest part of the thigh.
Visit and “like” our YouTube Videos on our YouTube Channel