These easy to prepare Asian Sriracha Chicken Lettuce Wraps are a healthy alternative to burgers or sloppy joe’s. Simple to make and the layers of flavor in this dish are a crowd pleaser.
- 1 tbsp. canola oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb. ground Chicken or pork
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 large carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1/4 c. hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp. sriracha
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Chopped cilantro for garnish
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1 head butter lettuce, leaves separated
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil.
- Add onion, ginger and garlic and cook until fragrant, and onions have become translucent, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add ground chicken/pork and cook until no longer pink, 5 minutes.
- Add Salt & Pepper to taste
- Add sriracha, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, rice wine vinegar and stir until combined.
- Spoon pork into lettuce leaves and sprinkle with carrots, scallions and cilantro
Please like and subscribe to my YouTube Channel