Asian Lettuce Wraps -Asian Sriracha Chicken style. These easy-to-prepare Asian Wraps are a healthy alternative to burgers or Sloppy Joe’s. Simple to make and the layers of flavor in these are a crowd-pleaser.
Delicious and filled with flavor, these lettuce wraps are a great idea for entertaining or a family meal. Each person can build their own fresh, delicious wrap. Just be sure to have plates or napkins available since the mixture tends to drip a little. To serve, let each person spoon a portion of the meat into a lettuce leaf. Wrap the lettuce around the meat like a burrito and enjoy!
Which Lettuce is best for wraps?
There are three varieties of lettuce you should use when making these wraps:
- Butter or head lettuce
- Green Leaf Lettuce
- Romaine Lettuce
Just be sure to choose a head of lettuce that has large and flexible enough leaves to use as a wrap!
- Large wok or sauté pan
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 onion diced
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 lb ground Chicken or pork
- 1 carrot cut into matchsticks
- 1 zucchini diced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Chopped cilantro for garnish
- 2 scallions sliced
- 1 head butter lettuce leaves separated
- In a large skillet heat oil over medium heat
- Cook the onion, ginger and garlic until fragrant, and onions have become translucent, about 2 minutes.
- Add ground chicken and cook until the pink is gone, about 5 minutes.
- Add matchstick carrots and sauté 1 minute
- Add diced zucchini and cook I minute
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Add sriracha, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, rice wine vinegar and stir until combined.
- Spoon pork into lettuce leaves
- Sprinkle with scallions and cilantro, to make these Lettuce wraps.
Cooking Secrets for Men
Unpaid by the following companies
Aloha Honey – https://alohahoney.farm/collections/all-products
Paradise Fruit Co – https://www.paradisefruitco.com/paradise-online-store/
Grillaholics – https://www.grillaholics.com/?ref=CSFM20 (Use Discount Code CSFM20 for all products)
Javy Coffee – https://javycoffee.com/collections/javy
ChefsTemp Thermometers – https://www.chefstemp.com/product/finaltouchx10-meat-thermometer/?tw=cookingsecretsformen. The Discount code is in the link.
E-Cookbooks for free Download
(Of course, Free) – E-Cookbook Vol 5 – Poultry and Chicken ready to download
(Free) – E-Cookbook Vol 4 – “Pasta” (written in English and Italian) is now available to download.
(Free) – E-Cookbook Vol 1 – “Sauces you’ll use – A lot”, is available for free download
All of our e-cookbooks are available on our download page.
You can submit your special recipe to us. We would love to recreate it and give you credit. And make a YouTube Video. Just go to this link “Recipe & YouTube Suggestions”. It is at the top of our home page. Click this link for an example of a Recipe Submission from a Subscriber.
We are always looking to collaborate with other bloggers. If interested in a conversation about some sort of collaboration, please contact me. And, send me one of your aprons. I’ll wear it and promote your channel and merchandise.
If you have comments or questions, please contact us at email@example.com