Cincinnati Chili Mac and Cheese taste like my favorite Chili, with the added comfort of Mac & Cheese! This is an easy ground beef (or ground turkey) recipe that’s on the table in just over 20 minutes. And the best part is that you make it in one pot.
This recipe was part of the YouTube collab #slackncheese. Check out the other entries on YouTube by entering the hashtag slackncheese. In this collab, we paired two comfort foods together. We combined Mac & Cheese with my favorite chili, Cincinnati Chili.
Cincinnati Chili is Comfort Food
We are just combining two of the best comfort food recipes into one satisfying meal. Chili (in this case, Cincinnati Chili) and creamy mac and cheese.
On the table in just over 20 minutes, made with ground turkey (or ground beef), pasta, beans, canned tomatoes, everyday spices, and some kind of cheese, it’s sinfully scrumptious!
What type of cheese is best with Cincinnati Chili
The most popular cheese to serve with Cincinnati chili is cheddar cheese. Personal preference would dictate whether it be mild, medium, or sharp cheddar. Monterey or pepper Jack cheese would be another good choice. In this recipe, we use a combo of cheddar and Jack cheese.
- One large pot
- 1 lb ground turkey or ground beef if you desire
- 1 small white onion diced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 14.5 oz can of diced tomato
- 2 cans kidney bean
- 1 pkg of Cincinnati Chili Spices
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 4 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 10 oz macaroni pasta or similar pasta
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream for garnish
- chopped cilantro for garnish
- In a large pot, cook ground turkey and onions over medium high heat until browned.
- Add minced garlic and cook for an additional minute.
- Add the diced tomatoes, kidney beans, chili powder/spices, salt and pepper, and chicken broth.
- Stir, and bring to a boil.
- Add the pasta, and cook according to package instructions.
- Stir in the cheese, and cook for an additional five minutes, or until thickened.
- Serve with your favorite toppings. Green onions, sour cream,
Cooking Secrets for Men
If you like this recipe for Cincinnati Chili Mac & Cheese, check out our recipe for Cincinnati Chili
Unpaid by the following companies –
Graeter’s Ice Cream – www.graeters.com
Aloha Honey – https://alohahoney.farm/collections/all-products
Paradise Fruit Co – https://www.paradisefruitco.com/paradise-online-store/
Grillaholics – https://www.grillaholics.com/?ref=CSFM20 (Use Discount Code CSFM20 for all products)
Javy Coffee – https://javycoffee.com/collections/javy
E-Cookbooks for free Download
(Free) – E-Cookbook Vol 4 – “Pasta” (written in English and Italian) is now available to download here
(Free) – E-Cookbook Vol 1 – “Sauces you’ll use – A lot”, is available for free download
All of our e-cookbooks are available on our download page. Our next e-Cookbook will be Vol 5 – Chicken & Poultry, and should be out soon!
You can submit your special recipe to us. We would love to recreate it and give you the credit. And make a YouTube Video. Just go to this link “Recipe & YouTube Suggestions”. It is at the top of our home page. Click this link for an example of a Recipe Submission from a Subscriber.
We are always looking to collaborate with other bloggers. If interested in a conversation about some sort of collaboration, please contact me. And, send me one of your aprons. I’ll wear it and promote your channel and merchandise.
Comments or questions, please contact us at email@example.com