Roasted Pepper BBQ Sauce – Keto BBQ Sauce – Get ready to elevate your grilling game with our homemade Roasted Red Bell Pepper BBQ Sauce.
We are recreating a recipe from my friend, Tom Garvey the Keto Cook. Tom makes a delicious red pepper sauce from roasted red bell peppers, onions, garlic, and Roma tomatoes. #ketolifestyle #ketodiet #bbqsauce
We take it a step further and try to make Tom’s sauce into a BBQ Sauce, but still try and stay close to Keto. Hopefully, you will find this video fun and helpful.
Tom Garvey the Keto Cook – https://www.youtube.com/@UCW0UrNDaa8t0kAM6_k5ZTCA
Roasted Pepper BBQ Sauce
This smoky, sweet, and tangy sauce is a flavor explosion that will take your BBQ dishes to the next level. We show you how to make this delicious sauce from scratch with simple ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
In the video, you’ll learn:
🔥 How to roast bell peppers and other veggies to perfection.
🔥 The secret ingredients that make this BBQ sauce unforgettable.
🔥 Step-by-step instructions for creating your batch of mouthwatering sauce.
🔥 Tips and tricks for adjusting the sauce’s flavor to suit your preferences.
Roasted Pepper BBQ Sauce uses
This BBQ Sauce is perfect for marinating, basting, or dipping, and it’s a great addition to your BBQ repertoire.
So, fire up that grill and join us in making this incredible sauce that’s sure to impress your friends and family at your next cookout.
Don’t forget to hit that like button, and subscribe for more delicious recipes. Let us know in the comments how your BBQ turned out with this fantastic sauce!
- Grill, stand up blender or immersion blender
- 4-5 bell peppers whole
- 1 Anaheim pepper whole
- 3-4 Roma tomatoes whole
- 8-10 garlic cloves peeled
- 1 Red onion sliced ½” slices
- Olive Oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Put peppers and tomatoes in a bowl, toss with olive oil
- Put sliced onions on a sheet pan and drizzle olive oil
- Put garlic cloves in some aluminum foil, drizzle olive oil, and loosely seal the foil
- Place peppers and tomatoes on grill on high heat.
- Place onion slices on the grill along with the garlic in aluminum foil
- Put garlic in a corner away from direct heat
- Turn peppers and tomatoes until the skin blisters
- Turn the onions every 3-4 minutes to get grill marks on them and they soften.
- Once the skin of the peppers has blistered and blackened, remove all veggies from the grill.
- Place blistered peppers in a plastic bag
- Remove all items from the grill
- Remove skin from tomatoes, chop them, and seed them
- Chop the grilled onions
- Remove skin from blistered peppers, remove the seeds, and roughly chop
- Place all grilled veggies in a blender and pulse until smooth
- Add red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, smoked paprika, and salt & pepper to blender.
- Slowly drizzle the olive oil in the blender while the blender is on.
- Serve Roasted Bell Pepper BBQ Sauce over Chicken, fish, or your favorite protein.
Cooking Secrets for Men
If you like this recipe for Roasted Red Pepper BBQ Sauce, then you should try our recipe for Vegan Tostones Nachos.
Cooking Secrets for Men in the News
Shepherd Express (Milwaukee) article on our Cooking with Milwaukee Community Leaders show – you can read that article here.
Good Counsel HS (My Alma Mater) Magazine article about Cooking Secrets for Men, You can read that article here.
Meet Charlie DeSando – “Voyage Tampa” article, which you can read here.
CanvasRebel Magazine Interview, which you can read here.