Grilled Eggplant with Garlic & Herbs – If you want flavor in grilled eggplant, toss them in garlic/herb oil before grilling. You’ll Love it!
Grilled vegetables are a great side dish to serve for any summer barbecue or cookout. They are to prepare, go with just about anything. Because you can serve this dish at room temperature, you can make in advance. I do love Grilled Eggplant.
Eggplant is my favorite vegetable to barbecue. They are tender in the middle with slightly charred edges. These Eggplant are coated in tasty herbs/garlic oil. They are Vegan, Keto, and Paleo and will be well received.
Sometimes, grilling an eggplant can be tricky. If there is too much oil and the Eggplant can become mushy. If you cut them too thick, and they will have a chunky texture.
Follow this recipe and you will have a great tasting, easy side dish, that is quite versatile. It’s a dish that even non-eggplant eaters will enjoy!
- A grill
- 2 eggplants sliced into ½” rounds, skin on
- ½ cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh oregano
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cut the eggplant into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- Preheat the grill to medium heat
- In a large dish combine the olive oil, garlic, parsley, oregano, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Put the eggplant slices in the dish, turning them over to get both sides covered in herbs and oil.
- Grill for approximately 5 minutes per side until golden in color with grill marks.
- Once the eggplant is tender and cooked, remove from the grill
- This eggplant dish can be served hot or at room temperature.
Cooking Secrets for Men
“Cooking Secrets for Men” has recently been listed as one of the Top 30 Men’s Cooking Websites and Blogs on the Internet. You can read that article here and see where we rank for Men’s Cooking Websites.
(Free) Just released – E-Cookbook Vol 3 – Appetizers now available for free download at this link
E-Cookbook Series Vol. 2 – “Soups & Stews” is available for free download
All of our e-cookbooks are available on our download page. The next e-Cookbook will be Vol 4 – Pasta!, which will be written in English and Italian.
You can submit your own special recipe to us. We would love to recreate it and give you the credit. And make a YouTube Video. Just go to this link “Recipe & YouTube Suggestions”. And at the top of our home page. Click this link for an example of a Recipe Submission from a Subscriber.
And we are always looking to collaborate with other bloggers. If interested in a conversation about some sort of collaboration, please contact me.
Comments or questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org