The Quarantini – A Covid-19 themed cocktail, with a coronavirus garnish. A whimsical drink for the times we live in today, The Quarantini is a take on the Midori Martini. We have fashioned a “Covid-19” garnish to sit on top of the glass. Please enjoy while sheltering in place.
- 1-ounce Midori melon liquor
- 1-ounce vodka
- 1-ounce lemon juice or lemonade
- ¼ ounce simple syrup to taste
- Maraschino Cherry
- Add all ingredients to a martini shaker filled with ice.
- Shake and strain into glass.
- Add a cherry at bottom of glass.
- Place Covid-19 garnish on rim of glass, supported by a skewer
- Enjoy with plastic gloves and M-95 Mask
For the Covid-19 Garnish
- One large marshmallow
- A handful of whole cloves
- One bamboo skewer
- Red spray paint
- TO ASSEMBLE – spry paint the cloves red.
- Push marshmallow into the middle of a bamboo skewer
- Place red cloves on the marshmallow, covering as much surface as possible
- Place finished garnish on cocktail glass rim
- Enjoy your Quarantini!
Visit and “like” our YouTube Videos on our YouTube Channel