Ginger Chicken Sesame Noodles – Classic sesame noodles become a healthy meal with lean chicken and tons of veggies in this quick recipe for Asian noodles. This is a recreation of a YouTube recipe.
This is a quick and easy weeknight noodle dish. While you brown the chicken, make the quick sauce. Toss with soft noodles and browned chicken. If you crave something green, throw in a quick-cooking green vegetable like broccoli. This Ginger Chicken Sesame Noodles recipe will become one of your favorites.
Ginger Chicken Sesame Noodles
Make sure to use Stir Fry noodles. No need to soak or cook noodles for this 15-minute dish.
- A wok works best for this dish
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 red onion chopped
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- ½ cup carrot match sticks
- 2 chicken thighs boneless & skinless cut into 1” pieces
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 packet Stir Fry noodles udon or any thick noodle
- 1/3 cup water
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 green onion thinly sliced
- ½ red bell pepper chopped
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Heat the oil
- Sauté the red onion
- Add Ginger sauté 1 minute
- Add matchstick carrots
- Add chopped garlic
- Add chicken thighs and sauté until there is no more pink
- To make the sauce, add 1/3 cup of water, soy sauce, sesame oil, and brown sugar if using. (We substitute Aloha Hibiscus Honey)
- Whisk the sauce, add to chicken mixture and combine
- Add stir fry noodles and fold into chicken and sauce
- Cook about two minutes, to allow the noodles to absorb the sauce
- Top with chopped green onions, red bell pepper and sesame seeds and serve hot
Cooking Secrets for Men
If you liked our recipe for Ginger Chicken Sesame Noodles, you should try our recipe for Korean Beef & Rice Bowls
(Free) – E-Cookbook Vol 1 – “Sauces you’ll use – A lot”, is available for free download
All of our e-cookbooks are available on our download page. The next e-Cookbook will be Vol 5 – Chicken & Poultry, and should be out soon!
You can submit your special recipe to us. We would love to recreate it and give you the credit. And make a YouTube Video. Just go to this link “Recipe & YouTube Suggestions”. And at the top of our home page. Click this link for an example of a Recipe Submission from a Subscriber.
And we are always looking to collaborate with other bloggers. If interested in a conversation about some sort of collaboration, please contact me.
Comments or questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org