This simple dish comes together in under 10 minutes. You make the topping, broil the fish and eat a delicious meal
In Leland, we buy our Whitefish at Carlson’s Fishery (http://www.carlsonsfish.com/), 205 River St, Leland, MI 49654 (231) 256-9801. It’s the best in town.
This recipe will work with just about any fish, we are in Leland, s we use Lake Michigan Whitefish.
Special Thanks to my guest chef, my wife, Ellen Gilligan, who appears in the video.
- Parmesan Cheese
- Green Onions, chopped
- Lemon Juice
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Pre-heat your broiler to high
- Combine the Mayo, Cheese, green onions and lemon juice, to form a paste
- Salt & Pepper the whitefish
- Slather the mayo/Parmesan paste on the fish
- Place your fish on a aluminum foil lined baking sheet or pan (easier for cleanup)
- Broil for 5-6 minutes, depending on thickness of the fish
- Remove from the heat when cooked thru, cut into serving size pieces and serve hot
Visit and “like” our YouTube Videos on our YouTube Channel